Choose a Program
Millikin's MBA Program offers students the same rigorous MBA curriculum through two options, both tailored to the unique needs of different types of students. Regardless of which program students choose, they will gain mastery-level knowledge of all the functional areas of business and be prepared to positively impact people, organizations and communities.
Healthcare Admin Certificate
Millikin also offers a graduate certificate in healthcare administration! Millikin University’s graduate healthcare administration certificate is geared toward those within the healthcare industry who are looking to grow into positions of leadership.
MBA Application Requirements
- Submit the online Application for Admission
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals with direct knowledge of applicant's education, professional background and leadership abilities
- If applying to the Evening MBA Program, one letter should come from the applicant’s direct supervisor
- Current Resume:
- Include all professional and educational background, along with any awards, honors or distinctions
- Statement of Purpose:
- Submit a 1,000-word statement describing personal and professional goals
- This is also used as a writing sample for each applicant
- Official Transcripts:
- Applicants must request transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions from which they have obtained a degree
- Interview with the MBA Program assistant director
Visit the Admissions Requirements page for more information about where to submit application materials, application deadlines, and for information for international students.
Millikin MBA Program Testimonies
Why Get Your MBA at Millikin?
Our innovative technology platforms allow for both local and remote instruction, bringing global business into the classroom.Updated last 10/25/19
Our students have degrees of all backgrounds and work at a wide spectrum of corporations including Caterpillar, Exelon, Verizon, ADM, Tate & Lyle, Wells Fargo, Mueller, & PPG.
日本一本道a不卡免费As part of your experience, you can get an advanced degree from other universities in China, India, Germany, as well as the U.S.
日本一本道a不卡免费Our MBA faculty are more than teachers – they are seasoned professionals, with their own businesses, CEOs, consultants for Fortune 500 companies, and award-winning authors.
Our curriculum focuses on three main Pillars of Excellence: Accounting & Finance, Marketing & Strategy, Management & Leadership.
日本一本道a不卡免费Teams are comprised of diverse backgrounds who collaborate in order to solve real business problems.